Siemens® Somatom Sensation 4 (#118)
Manufactured: 2003, refurbished by SIEMENS® 2010
Location: MEDSER Showroom, Heusenstamm/Frankfurt
Tube: Dura 532, Akron B
|Scan Field||50 cm, 25 cm|
|Rotational times||0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5 s|
|Number of detector rows||8|
|Channels per slice||1.344|
|Number of projections||up to 2.320 (1/360°)|
|Max. slices / rotation||4|
|Reconstruction time||1.5 slices/s|
|Reconstruction slice widths||0.5–10.0 mm|
|Slice increment||0.1–10 mm|
|Pitch factor (Volume Pitch)||1–8|
|Scan length||max. 157 cm|
|Spiral scan time||Max. 100 s|
|Tube||DURA Akron B|
|Tube current range||28–580 mA|
|Tube voltages||80, 120, 140 kV|
|Anode heat storage capacity||5.3 MHU|
|Focal Spot size according to IEC 60336||0.5 x 0.7 mm/7°|
0.8 x 1.2 mm/7°
|Max. table load||200 kg|
|Table speed||1–150 mm/s|
|Vertical table travel range||48–102 cm (at table top)|
|Vertical travel speed||2.5–50 mm/s|
|Scanable range (metal-free)||157 cm|
|Examination room Temperature range||15-28°„ C|
|Heat dissipation gantry||max. 13,5 kW|
|Surface area for installation||30 m2|
|Power supply||380-480 V|
|Nominal line frequency||50; 60 Hz|
|Max. power connection||60–83 kVA (fuse 100 A)|
|Power consumption Computer on||4 kVA, 1.1 kW|
|Power consumption System on standby||7 kVA, 5 kW|
|Power consumption Scanning||48 kVA|
2D post processing
- Image zoom and pan
- Image manipulations
- Averaging, subtraction
- Reversal of gray-scale values
- Advanced image algorithms
- Low Contrast Enhancement for improving low contrast detectability
- High Contrast Enhancement for increased sharpness of high contrast structures
- Advanced Smoothing Algorithm edge preserving and smoothing filter, dedicated to cardiac exams
- Evaluation of spiral images and display of vessels, vascular anomalies, aneurysms, plaques, and stenosis
- Achieve the best diagnostic image quality at lowest possible dose, independent of patient size and anatomy.
- Fully automated dose management for adults and children with up to 68% dose reduction.
- Parallel evaluation of more than10 Regions of Interest (ROI)
- Statistical evaluation
- Standard deviation
- Mean value
- Min/max values
- Profile cuts
- Distance measurement
- Angle measurement
- Online measurement of a 5 x 5 pixel size ROI
- Freely selectable positioning of coordinate system
- Image annotation and labeling
Image Transfer / Networking
Interface for transmitting medical images and information in the DICOM industrial standard. Permits communication between devices from different manufacturers.
- DICOM Storage (send/receive)
- DICOM Query/Retrieve
- DICOM Basic print
- DICOM Get worklist (HIS/RIS)
- DICOM MPPS (Modality Performed Procedure Step)
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- DICOM Viewer on CD
- Real-time multiplanar reformatting of secondary views
- Variable slice thickness (MPR thick, MPR thin) and distance with configurable default values.
- Viewing perspectives
- double oblique
- freehand (curvilinear)
Volume Rendering Technique
- Advanced 3D application package for the optimal display and differentiation of different organs through independent control of color, opacity and shading in up to 4 tissue classes.
- Multislice Spiral Image Reconstruction
- Brilliant image quality and dose savings up to 20% in spiral mode.
UFC – Ultra Fast Ceramic Detector
- Low patient dose. Up to 30% dose reduction in relation to conventional CT detectors.
- More power. More or longer spirals due to low mAs requirements for best possible image quality.
- More speed. Ultra short afterglow. Specially developed for sub-second and multislice applications requiring a higher projection rate.
syngo Osteo CT
- Non-invasive method for measuring the bone mineral density (BMD) of the vertebrae.
- Osteo CT measurement is standardized to the ESP Phantom (ESP: European Spine Phantom).
- Includes table mat and reference phantom for Osteo CT studies.